Sometimes it is better to give than to receive.
Give the gift of an experience.
In his new book ‘Wie (niet) reist is gek’, the Dutch Professor of Psychology Ap Dijksterhuis of the Radbout University in Nijmegen writes: “it’s better to buy experiences, not things. Experiences bring happiness. Buying things leads to uncertainty and regret. Experiences become more wonderful with the passage of time.”
This is how it works:
- Let yourself be inspired by the experiences. You can find a complete selection of experiences to choose from here.
- Choose an experience that you think would make the perfect gift. Make your selection in the form below. We will use this information to create the voucher.
- To make sure that the information on the gift card is exactly as you envision, we will contact you within 2 working days after receipt of the required information below. If everything is to your liking you will receive an email with payment instructions.
- You may choose to have your gift card sent to yourself or to the recipient.
- After the recipient receives the gift, he/she can book the chosen experience on this site. Depending on the availability of the experience, the recipient can then book the experience.
- The recipient needs to go to www.adutchexperience.com, choose the experience, select a date and time and during the registration process let us know that it is a gift given by you.
- Alternatively, you can let us know the amount you want to give. Our experiences range from €30 and upward. We will indicate the chosen amount on the gift card after which the recipient can choose his/her own favorite experience.
- A gift card is only to spend with https://adutchexperience.com and not exchangeable for cash. The gift card has a validity of one year starting from date of issue